Welcome to Haverhill Clubhouse
COVID-19 Information and Updates:
Haverhill Clubhouse is closed.
Arrangements have been made with Club members to ensure each person receives comprehensive services during this time. Although building facilities are closed, supports provided to members will be ongoing. These supports include:
• Employment services (benefits, job search taxes, SSI, and other general work items)
• Food distributions, pet supplies distributions, and art supplies distributions to those in need
• Daily digital connections to other members through phone calls, group texts, WhatsApp, Zoom, and Club Facebook page
• Regular wellness check-ins from staff
• Member opportunities to provide mutual aid from home
If you have any questions please contact Kerry Caraccio at 978-521-6957 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Haverhill Clubhouse is a community of support for individuals who are in recovery from mental illness. The Clubhouse is a completely voluntary membership program, with activities based around the interests, needs, and goals of its membership.
Our services include supports geared toward employment, education, social activities and relationships, life skill development, housing, connecting to community resources, health and wellness, arts-based rehabilitation, and advocacy. The focus of Haverhill Clubhouse is on self-help, peer support, and empowerment of its membership, with staff and members working side by side to manage all of the Clubhouse operations and governance.
Our Clubhouse focuses on the strengths of each individual, providing membership the opportunity to live, learn, and engage in meaningful work, while contributing their talents to the Haverhill Clubhouse community.
Haverhill Clubhouse is a program of Vinfen. To Learn more about Vinfen, visit their website at www.vinfen.org.